A message from the Chief Librarian
The Library Team and I are excited to welcome students, staff and faculty back to our Oshawa Campus Library this fall. We’ve been working closely with our health & safety and operations colleagues to ensure everyone’s Library experience is a safe one. Following public health COVID-19 guidelines:
- there is reduced seating capacity throughout the building
- masks are required for all students, staff and faculty
- signage has been posted throughout to ensure physical distancing
- hand sanitizer stations are available near the elevator on each floor
- spray cleaner and paper towel are available to clean workspaces before and after use
While the Whitby Library remains closed, please note that our virtual resources and services continue to be available. We would also love to welcome Whitby students, staff and faculty in person at our Oshawa Campus location. Read more about ways we can support you here.