The Career Development office enables employers to recruit and hire students and graduates of Durham College’s over 140 programs. Our students offer fresh perspectives, a wealth of technical knowledge and practical skills that will enhance any organization. Whether you are looking for contract, summer, part-time or full-time employees, Career Development can connect you with students and graduates by offering free job posting services, on-campus recruiting opportunities and resources.
Employers can access services and resources through the DC Hired site, the exclusive online home for Career Development.
- Post employment opportunities for students and graduates free of charge
- Advertise full-time, part-time, summer, contract and/or volunteer opportunities
- Target opportunities to academic programs specific to your industry
- Monitor job seeker traffic that your job posting generates
Participation in an event assures your organization targeted publicity, on-campus visibility and the opportunity to meet with students face-to-face.
Join us at one or more of our events:
- Part-time Job Fairs, held at our Oshawa and Whitby campuses in September, promote local employers to new and returning students seeking part-time employment while attending college
- Winter Job Fairs, held at our Oshawa and Whitby campuses in February, is an ideal opportunity for employers actively recruiting to fill full- time, part-time, co-op, internship, contract, and summer vacancies
We offer a range of on-campus recruitment opportunities including:
- Career workshops or presentations to students
- Participation in career panels
- Networking breakfasts
- Speed mentoring sessions
- Mock interviews
To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 905.721.3034.