International Student Orientation
Friday, August 31, 2018
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Oshawa campus, Gyms 1 + 2
Join us for a fun-filled day designed to:
- Offer information to help ensure success in your studies.
- Help you become acquainted with your new campus community.
- Provide important information about your health insurance plan, banking in Canada, and working in Canada.
- Help you meet new friends.
- Introduce you to campus services.
- And more!
To register for this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student number and Visa status.
Please note that we require that you bring your passport with your study permit to orientation. Lunch will be provided.