These forms may be printed and submitted for processing to the office of Strategic Enrolment Services in Room SSB206 of the Student Services building at the Oshawa campus. Paper copies of the forms are also available in Room SSB206. All links will open in new windows.
- Graduation application [PDF – 150 KB]
- How to complete Credit transfer application [PDF – 699 KB]
- Change of contact information [PDF – 261 KB]
- Change of name/gender identity [PDF – 512 KB]
- Official documentation request [PDF – 30 KB]
- Credential mailing request [PDF – 24 KB]
- Duplicate credential request [PDF – 227 KB]
- Prior learning assessment and recognition (PLAR) application [PDF – 414 KB]
- Transcript request [PDF – 27 KB]
- Program withdrawal request [PDF – 417 KB]
- Return to full-time studies [PDF – 500 KB]
- Third party verification request [PDF – 40KB]
- Program transfer request [PDF – 29 KB]
- Withdrawal form – Professional and Part-time Learning students [PDF – 66 KB]
Please note Durham College is no longer permitted to accept credit card payments on paper based forms to ensure protection of credit card data. You can fill out the form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com then make your payment on your Durham College account. You can do this through an online payment from your banking institution or through the MyCampus payment portal. If you have not accessed your MyCampus portal in more than 90 days you will be required to reset your password for security purposes. You can do this by clicking this link and following the steps. If you experience difficulty resetting your password please call 905.721.3333 or call 905.721.3000 if you have any questions. Please note your service request may be held until payment is received in full.