Health Services

Doctors are available in the Campus Health and Wellness Centre. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, medical clinic services (Nurses and Doctors) are currently booking appointment via telephone, Microsoft Teams, or by approved in-person appointment only. All appointments MUST be pre-booked by telephone at 905.721.3037. We are no longer able to accept walk-ins at this time.

Due to COVID-19, the Pharmacy is currently closed. Please call or visit the nearest Lovell Drugs located at 500 Rossland Rd. W. in Oshawa (905-728-9598); this location also offers free prescription delivery.

Visit the Lovell Drugs website for more information on the services available.

Out-of-province students

All Canadian provincial insurance plans with the exception of Quebec are honoured. Since Quebec does not have a reciprocal agreement with Ontario, Quebec students will have to pay “out of pocket” for medical care. For more information, please visit the Campus Health and Wellness Centre website at

International students

International students must enroll in a health insurance plan specifically set out for international students. To obtain copies of these insurance forms and for more information, please contact the International office directly. Medical insurance claims will be filed directly to the approved insurance carrier by the Campus and Health and Wellness Centre.

  • Access to physicians, nurses, mental health nurses, addiction specialists, coaching, peer-support, psychotherapy, as well as internal and external community referrals.
  • Flu Shots
  • Blood Tests
  • Sexual Health
  • TB Testing and Immunizations for Program Placements
  • Allergy Injections
  • International Wellness
  • Massage Therapy
  • Chiropractic Care
  • Physiotherapy
  • Athletic Therapy