English Language Score Requirements
Applicants applying to Durham College must meet all English Proficiency requirements. For specific details regarding English Proficiency and required score visit www.durhamcollege.ca/international/english-language-requirements.
When applying to a program, applicants must meet all program requirements. Please visit your specific program page at www.durhamcollege.ca/programs for complete information regarding requirements. (Information can be found under the Admissions Requirements tab).
For a comprehensive list of country requirement visit www.durhamcollege.ca/international/country-admissions-information.
- High school (secondary school) transcript
- High school (secondary school) diploma
- Post-secondary (college or university) transcript – if applicable
- Post-secondary (college or university) degree – if applicable
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (if required)
Credit transfer information
- International requests for credit transfer must include a course-by-course credential assessment from either World Education Services(WES) or the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS).