To check your program requirements visit the webpage of your program of interest and click the tab Admission Requirements.
Check the specific country admission requirements and also English language score requirements if applicable here.
- High school (secondary school) transcript
- High school (secondary school) diploma
- Post-secondary (college or university) transcript – if applicable
- Post-secondary (college or university) degree – if applicable
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (if required)
- Please visit our English Language Centre page for more information.
Credit transfer information
- International requests for credit transfer must include a course-by-course credential assessment from either World Education Services(WES) or the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS).